Organs of the Church
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
1 Corinthians 12:4-11
The Parish is richly blessed with many Lay organisations, Pious Societies and Associations. The groups are categorized by their mode of devotion, responsibilities, status etc. They are arranged below in their various sections.
- Catholic Men Organisation(CMO)
- Catholic Women Organisations (CWO)
- Catholic Youth Organisation of Nigeria (CYON)
- Missionary Childhood Association (M.C.A)
- Knights of Saint Mulumba (K.S.M)
- Knights of Saint John (K.S.J)
Holy Family Parish Laity Council /Organisations / Societies and their Chaplaincy / Meeting Days & Venues
- Download the Microsoft Word Format – Societies and their Chaplains
- Download the PDF Format – Societies and their Chaplains
- Download the Microsoft Word Format – List of Parish Laity Council Members
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10: 23-25